Sunday, February 22, 2009

My first - FOTD


last night, i got ready to go out to go my coworkers bbq at his place. while i was waiting for my bf to get home, i decide to take some pix.


so here it is.. my first - FOTD!


FACE

»smashbox photo finish foundation primer
»MAC studio fix C4
»MAC Hello Kitty blush - fun & games


EYES
»Urban Decay brow box - brown sugar
»UDPP
»MAC Hello Kitty - lucky tom e/s
»MAC - amber lights e/s
»MAC - white frost e/s
»MAC fluidline - blacktrack
»Revlon colorstay eyeliner - black (waterline)
»Covergirl lashblast mascara


LIPS
»MAC Hello Kitty - mimmy l/g



so there you go. hope you guys like it. i'll try to take pix as often as i can cuz i usually dont. and please note - that i am not a professional nor did i go to school for makeup. i learned things on my own by practice. lots of practice! haha.

okay thats all for now. Goodnight!


<3,
Stephy

7 comments:

My-My said...

Lovely Look. Great first FOTD! Can't wait to see more. :)

Iyah Love said...

awww! You are so pretty!! :) Fun & Games looks adorable on you :)

Yeah we're both filipinos :) haha!

roxy. said...

omg steph! i didnt know u had a blog too LOL so shame! my fotds are laaame but i got all into it last summer i <3 this fotd tho so pretty!

FuN and MakeUp said...

love the eye makeup.. thanks for droppin by my blog purrtiful!! xoxo

Kimberly said...

Wow!

What a beautiful FOTD you did!!!
More more more!!!!

ANGE said...

this is sooo sexy :)

just surfing through blogs and i think yours is super cute

xxx

ps love the leopard print scarf. yum!

Anonymous said...

beautiful make up! love the scarf too!
-Jasmine O.

http://www.chicsincity.com