Sunday, March 1, 2009

My online purchase for the month of February

So.. I finally gave in and made 2 online purchases. I rarely buy things online just because of the shipping time. When I want something, I want it right away! LOL.



Let's start with the first purchase, shall we?


I read alot about the EYEKO products from all you beauty bloggers, and decided to give it a try! I only bought 2 items from their website, the eyeko tinted cream and the punk nail polish. I can't wait for it to come in!! I'm soOOoooo EXCiTED to try it out! LOL :)





The next purchase I made was something I've been wanting for a looOOongg time. It's not makeup related but since I'm blogging.. I mine as well post it up too :) Anyway, so for this particular purchase, I really GAVE IN to buying it. I'm not the type that would spend alot on ONE THING. But since I've been wanting it for so long and had enough to pay for it, I've finally decided to buy it. So you ready to know what it is? Hahaha. It's the black long TOKIDOKI HELLO KITTY WALLET! I LOVE love love loooovveee anything hello kitty or tokidoki.

This baby cost $95! With shipping, I paid a little over $100. I ordered this from sanrio.com because the shipping is cheaper than at tokidoki.it. I mean it was a few dollars cheaper but that's something. Plus, I haven't ordered anything from sanrio.com before, so I wanted to see how their service is. I ordered a few things from tokidoki.it last year and they gave me some free stickers and a postcard. So that was a plus.
Any of you bought anything from sanrio.com before? Care to share your experience? haha.
Well, I can't wait till they come in. I will post a blog when I receive them. Till next time.
<3,
Stephy

4 comments:

♔Jaimie said...

It's a very cute purse!

xoxo
Jaimie
Don't forget to check out my new Lady Gaga Look Contest!

Kimberly said...

awwww what a lovely lovely wallet - I've been dying to get my hands on my own tokidoki wallet too!!

I have 2 purses and i just LOVE them to death!

Thanks for following my blog, I'll be following yours too!

Rai said...

Cute stuff!!
If you order from Eyeko, again you should use my code: E1803.

You get a free gift. :]

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I got a new blog; the last one got deleted by accident .
Hope to see you follow me soon.

http://dolcevanity.blogspot.com

love.