Thursday, February 12, 2009

still new at this thing..

can anyone tell me how you can find out when you have new comments on here? or do you need to find out yourself?


anyway, it's been awhile since i last blogged..

so i've been using my MAC Hello Kitty products -- and I LOVE THEM! well, i really like the eyeshadows. i've been playing around with them lately. sorry, i didnt take any pics. i usually dont take pictures of myself becuz i dont own a digital camera. haha, yes i don't have one! wanna buy me one? i mean i can use my iphone, but it has no flash. haha.

i think the only thing that i don't really like that i bought is the beauty powder and the brushes. i Love, love, looovvvee the casing but I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO USE THE BEAUTY POWDER! hahahah. any tips? as for the brushes, does anyone think that they smell? cuz mines has a smell to it. i washed it with soap and hot water..and the smell is still there. also, i noticed that when i ran the brush under water, the water turned black. anyone knows why?

well, if anyone could answer any of my questions, i'd really appreciate it. (that's if anyone reads my blog. haha!)

OH! and i wanna get the lip conditioner in "pink fish"!

anyway, imma end it here... its getting late. NIGHT!

<3, stephy


1 comment:

Shizznizzle said...

Hey there Stephy!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I didn't get anything from HK but your haul sounds interesting, post some pic!!! ^_^

anyway I live in Hawaii too, so much Alohas to you ~~~